Friday, March 7, 2008

Where's My Friend Lucky? And What's with the White Stuff?

Yesterday was such an odd day. First, some white stuff floated down from the sky. My people are calling it snow. At first I didn't want to go near the stuff but then I got adventurous and tested it out. It wasn't what I thought it would feel like but I was so excited I just had to ruin around in it. It was cold and wet and I could eat it.

My daddy person did a nice thing and started a fire in the fireplace. I cuddled up on my friend Lucky's pillow and took a nice long nap. When I woke up, the snow was coming down even more and the fun got even bigger.

The kids came home and I got to chase them around as they threw snowballs at each other.



But as the day drew on, I noticed something odd. My big brother Lucky was no where to be found. I knew my people took him on a ride earlier yesterday but they didn't return home with him? I'm not sad as I'm sure he'll return home some day. Just odd that he's always been here and now isn't.

Bark at ya later!

No comments: