Monday, March 31, 2008

Wet Saturday, and I Don't Mean Rain

I absolutely love my people and they were so encouraging with me as I first moved to my new home. They were patient as I'd have little wet accidents around the house. I quickly learned the techniques to best teach them when I need to go outside. They caught on quick and I was rarely embarrassed by times when they just didn't get it.

But something happened this last Saturday. My family was gone most of the day; something to do with that round ball they kick around all of the time (I can't wait until I'm a little bigger and can play kick with them). I was stuck in the kennel most of the day and I just couldn't hold it. Seems like every time I needed to go out, you know, felt that urge, I just let loose. It was so embarrassing. The big guy couldn't tolerate it and was very mad at me. He tried playing with me but that seemed to just make things worse.

After a full day of pee'ing everywhere, I finally was able to settle down some and sleep it off. Yesterday was much better and hopefully the worst is over.


Bark at ya later!

1 comment:

KJ said...

and potty training is just around the corner for my little guy. Sounds fun!