Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Love to Play

I love to play! Who doesn't. I mean, it's so fun to get others to laugh and giggle and spend time doing fun things. I get these bursts of energy when all I want to do is have others play with me and make others laugh. My brothers and sisters used to always tug at my ears and legs and we'd wrestle together and have the best time.

I have a big friend at my new home. My people call him Lucky but I think I'm the lucky one. He's a chocolate lab like me but he's really big. It's nice to have a friend I can play with. I like to play the same games with Lucky that I did with my family before we parted. The problem is, Lucky is so big that I'm not sure if he is playing or upset with me. I just tug at him anyway as I'm sure he likes it. You can tell from the video below that he must like it from the reaction I get from him.



Bark at ya later!

No comments: